- This event has passed.
Pediatric Psychopharmacology Update 2018
January 26 - January 27$670
Yes, it’s in New York again! AACAP’s 2018 Pediatric Psychopharmacology Update Institute: Cutting-Edge Psychopharmacology: Fads vs. Facts?, January 26-27, is at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. We hope that your close proximity to the meeting will allow you to take advantage of this valuable learning opportunity!
Online registration closes January 17, so you have less than two weeks to register in advance.
Chaired by Laurence L. Greenhill, MD, and Jeremy M. Veenstra-VanderWeele, MD, this year’s Institute discusses effective and safe treatments for childhood disorders. Speakers compare them to less well-established but promising approaches with some evidence of efficacy that are still being tested.
Institute benefits include:
- Up to 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- A detailed course notebook
- Presentations from eight top child and adolescent psychiatric researchers
- Registration: registrar@aacap.
org or 202.966.7300, ext. 2005
- General: email@example.com or 202.966.7300, ext. 2006
We hope to see you in Brooklyn!