Hops, Grapes & Pediatricians
November 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
AAP SOCIAL EVENT: Hops, Grapes & Pediatricians | November 15th | 7-9pm
Presented by: Chapters 2 & 3 of the New York State American Academy of Pediatrics (NYS AAP)
Date: Thursday, November 15th from 7-9pm
Location: Black Door, 127 W. 26th Street, New York, NY 10001
This social networking event is for current (and future!) Chapter 2 & 3 members. A light dinner and drinks will be served. It is a terrific opportunity to:
- connect with fellow pediatricians
- meet AAP leaders – hear about their careers in pediatrics, how they got involved with the AAP, and how being a part of the AAP has enriched their lives
- learn about your local AAP Chapter and how you can get involved – advocacy, grant funding, committees, educational programs, etc.
- share your thoughts, comments and concerns with the leadership
- and…hear from our special guest speaker, Rachel Dry, Deputy Op-Ed Editor for the New York Times!
There is a $10 refundable deposit for Chapter members which will be refunded to you after you attend the event. The fee for non-members is $25 (which can be applied to membership dues if you decide to join).
For more information, contact Jessica Geslani at email@example.com.