“What’s In There?” Workshop and Advocacy Day
April 24 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
“What’s In There?” Workshop and Advocacy Day is less than a month away!
Don’t wait – register here.
We can protect our health and the environment by requiring full transparency about, and safe alternatives to, toxic chemicals in products. We invite you to come to a FREE workshop and advocacy day (lunch included).
- Hear from national experts about the impact of chemicals on our health
- Find out what’s happening in the marketplace and through government action
- Get tips on how to advocate for more information and safer solutions
- Put your knowledge into action in the afternoon as we speak with policymakers
We are excited to present our panel of speakers for the event:
- Keynote Speaker Dr. Philip Landrigan, MD, MSc, Dean for Global Health, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (pre-recorded)
- Amy Ziff, Founder and Executive Director, MADE SAFE
- Meika Hollender, MBA, co-founder of Sustain
- Beverley Thorpe, Consulting Program Manager for Networks and Advocacy, Clean Production Action
- Martin Wolf, Director of Product Sustainability & Authenticity, Seventh Generation
- Elizabeth Meer, Special Assistant for Pollution Prevention and Green Procurement at NYS Dept of Environmental Conservation (Invited)
Space is limited. Please register today at: bit.ly/Ap24reg. Children of all ages are welcome.