Networking Event for Pediatricians
December 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Your local American Academy of Pediatrics Chapters, the NYS AAP – Chapters 2 and 3, are pleased to invite you to “Hops, Grapes & Pediatricians” – a special
Eat, have a couple of drinks on us, and join in the fun!
WHO ARE THE NYS AAP – CHAPTERS 2 & 3?
We are your local Chapters of the American Academy of Pediatrics. There are three AAP Chapters in New York State:
- Chapter 1: all counties not listed below
- Chapter 2: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau & Suffolk
- Chapter 3: Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange & Dutchess
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
This networking event is for current (and future!) Chapter 2 & 3 members. A light dinner and drinks will be served.
We will be joined by special guest speaker:
Karen Wilson, MD, MPH, FAAP
who will give a brief talk about the vaping epidemic
and what we can do about it as pediatricians.
In addition to hearing from Dr. Wilson, this event is a terrific opportunity to:
- connect with fellow pediatricians
- meet AAP leaders – hear about their careers in pediatrics, how they got involved with the AAP, and how being a part of the AAP has enriched their lives
- learn about your local AAP Chapter and how you can get involved – advocacy, grant funding, committees, educational programs, etc.
- share your thoughts, comments and concerns with the leadership
IS THERE A FEE?
There is a $10 refundable deposit for Chapter members which will be refunded to you after you attend the event. The fee for non members is $25 (which can be applied to membership dues if you decide to join).