- This event has passed.
Advocacy Day 2020
March 3 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
NYS AAP Annual Advocacy Day | Tuesday, March 3rd
- 8:00am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – Morning Session Begins
- 12:00pm – Lunch, followed by Scheduled Visits with Legislators
- 3:00pm – Adjourn (Buses board at 3:15pm and depart at 3:30pm)
University Club, 151 Washington Ave., Albany, NY 12210
This event is for members of the NYS AAP – Chapters 1, 2 & 3. There is no charge to attend. Space is limited! Registrations will be made on a first come, first served basis.
Come to the State Capitol and Advocate for Kids and Pediatricians!
Meet Key Legislators and State Agency Decision Makers. Meet with Your Assemblymember & Your Senator to educate them about the important issues in children’s health and well-being.
Hear from the Chairs of Health Committees in the Senate and the Assembly about how the Budget negotiations may be impacting children’s health programs
- Where we are in moving Vaping Control Legislation
- What progress have we made on moving Environmental Legislation important to Children’s Health
- How our initiatives on Paid Family Leave are moving
- Our proposals for the support of Protections for Immigrant children and families
- Our positions on raising revenues to avoid devastating cuts to children’s programs across the board
Join Pediatricians from across New York State in Albany
to Advocate for the Children and Families We Serve and
the Profession We Practice!
Bring Your Voice to Albany on March 3rd!
Presented by: NYS AAP – Chapters 1, 2 & 3