Advocacy Day 2018
Annual Lobby Day
WHEN: Tuesday, March 6, 2018
WHERE: University Club, 151 Washington Ave., Albany, NY 12210
Come to the State Capitol and
Advocate for Kids and Pediatricians!
- Hear the Chairs of the Health Committees in the State Senate and the State Assembly discuss priority issues for children’s health in the 2018 Legislative Session and Budget Negotiations.
- Hear Decision Makers in the State Department of Health and the State Department of Financial Services Health Insurance Unit talk about the new opportunities and challenges this year.
- Ask questions and participate in a give and take with State leaders.
- Meet with Your legislators in their offices and talk with them about our priorities for the Children and Families of New York.
8:00 am: Registration / Breakfast
9:00 am: Morning Session – Legislature & State Agency Leader Presentations:
- Richard Gottfried, Chair, Assembly Health Committee
- Kemp Hannon, Chair, Senate Health Committee
- Jason Helgerson, New York State Medicaid Director
- Troy Oechsner, Deputy Superintendent for Health at New York State Insurance Department
12:00 pm: Afternoon Session – Lunch / Legislator Visits
3:30 pm: Adjourn
Breakfast and lunch included / no charge for Chapter members
Bring Your Voice to Albany on March 6th!
141 Washington Avenue
(Transportation will be available)